Saturday, December 27, 2008

10 Questions

Although I'm just going to post the questions to start with, I intend to answer them in the near future. I have to think about them for a while --- especially the last movie I watched --- does Richard Scary or Ella Enchanted count? Oh! I know-- it was The Nutcracker (Barbie style) !

1. What inspires you?
2. What's your most recent triumph?
3. What's the last movie you watched and how many stars would you rate it?
4. What scares you?
5. What most recently made you laugh out loud?
6. If you were to move to a remote island, what three things would you like to take with you? (Basic needs will be provided)
7. What's the best life lesson you've learned so far?
8. Can you whistle?
9. Which do you prefer -- cookies or cupcakes?
10. What would you title your autobiography

No comments: